A saignée of some of our favorite Pinot Noir vineyards. This technique removes free-run juice from a red wine fermenter at just the right moment, allowing for optimal color and maintaining lush mouthfeel as the fruit was never pressed. A dry style of rosé with bright acidity, this wine calls to be enjoyed with food and friends.
- AVAs: Yamhill-Carlton, Ribbon Ridge, Chehalem Mountains, Dundee Hills, Tualatin Hills, Van Duzer Corridor
- Saignée: strained small % from every fermenter of Pinot Noir
- Non-oxidative juice handling
- Fermented and aged in stainless steel
- Malolactic fermentation was prohibited
TA: 5.3 g/L