A saignée of some of our favorite Pinot Noir vineyards. This technique removes free-run juice from a red wine fermenter at just the right moment, allowing for optimal color and maintaining lush mouthfeel as the fruit was never pressed. A dry style of rosé with bright acidity, this wine calls to be enjoyed with food and friends.
TASTING NOTES AS OF APRIL, 2023
Aromas of grapefruit, strawberry cream, watermelon and rose petal alongside flavors of ripe strawberry, grapefruit rind, honeydew, and snow pea.
- AVAs: Yamhill-Carlton, Ribbon Ridge, Chehalem Mountains, Dundee Hills, Tualatin Hills, Van Duzer Corridor, Willamette Valley
- Saignée: strained small % from every fermenter of Pinot Noir
- Non-oxidative juice handling
- Fermented and aged in stainless steel
- Malolactic Fermentation was prohibited
TA: 5.8 g/L